The Maxi

Remember that one time I used to sew clothes?  Well cross country traveling mixed with nausea every night really put a damper on my desire to sew.  But I started getting the itch a few weeks ago with all of my gorgeous new fabric.  So I decided to ease back into my sewing machine with a simple, fabulous especially if you're pregnant, maxi skirt.



It's long and stretchy.  At this point, I can't think of a better combo.  I stocked up on knits in LA, so I have about 5 more that I want to make of this exact skirt. 


top: Cozy / necklace: J.Crew / bangles: Forever 21 / shoes: Steve Madden


UPDATE:

My Maxi skirts are available for purchase in my store, leannebarlow.com.  For those of you that would like to make your own skirt,  I have listed the tutorial for this skirt in my Esty store!

Labels: , , , , , , ,